Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Technical Analyst
Summary of Responsible for designing and implementation of the SAP Business Warehouse environment in support of Silicon Labs information needs.
• Architect, design and develop an Enterprise Data Warehouse utilizing SAP BW toolset
• Work with key business owners and IT Business Analysts to identify and define data warehouse content
• Develop data warehouse architecture and design documents
• Develop Technical specifications as required for necessary ETL (Extract, Transformation and Load) activities
• Build, develop and implement SAP BW content, cubes and multiproviders and ETL scripts
• Build necessary Bex queries, performance tune and optimize where necessary
• Lead and support QA activities on queries and reports where necessary
• Where required, develop SAP Business Objects standard report content and dashboards
• Provide day to day production support of daily process chains and reporting content.
Education and Experience:
• MS in Computer Science + 5 years’ experience in data warehousing
Experience must include:
• Minimum of 5 yrs experience in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) (7.0 or above)
• Minimum of 5 yrs experience in SAP ERP
• Minimum of 2 yrs experience in SAP Business Objects (3.1 or above)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven knowledge and experience in SAP Business Warehouse
o Experience in defining a technical architecture and building and developing SAP BW Data Model with associated cubes and multi-providers.
o Experience in ETL Development, building and maintaining Process chains and necessary troubleshooting skills.
o Proven knowledge and experience in building SAP BEX queries using Bex Query designer, Bex Analyzer and Web Application Designer.
o Proven knowledge in design and implementation of SAP BW Security models
o Knowledge and experience in SAP BW environment management including storage, performance management and optimization.
• Proven Knowledge and experience in SAP Business Objects
o Business Objects Administration (including LCM/CTS)
o Universe Designer
o Security Modeling
o Report Development (Web Intelligence, Xcelsius Dashboard, Crystal Reporting)
• Knowledge and Experience in SAP ERP
o Master Data structures
o Knowledge of the following ERP Modules: Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, MM, FICO
o Production Planning (Batch Management and Material Recipe)
• Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent Technical Analysis skills utilizing software development lifecycle methodologies.
• Proven ability to lead functional design activities as they relate to Business Intelligence projects
• The ability to translate functional requirements into a documented technical design for Business Intelligence projects
Silicon Laboratories Inc. designs and develops mixed-signal analog intensive integrated circuits (ICs) for a range of applications. Its...