Develop, train, and manage all members of Daymon on-site customer team. Responsible for maximizing Daymon’s representation efforts. She/He is also responsible for working collaboratively with the customer to develop and execute strategic plans for store brand growth. Responsible overall for achieving established Store Brand objectives and Daymon financial results.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead Team in the Following:
- Develop techniques for communicating information and opportunities with customer and principal upper management to demonstrate the competitive advantages of working with Daymon
- Develop consulting skills that help resolve problems between principals and customers and develop their trust
- Determine customer long term goals and fit principals into them
- Collect resources that apply to the company vision and that can be shared with others
- Find ways to capitalize on changes that are happening in the industry based on the strategic plan develop procedures that assist in effectively creating yearly objectives, business plans, budgets, and quarterly and semi-annual business reviews
- Strategically integrate Daymon Stamford resources to support these objectives
- Develop skills in coaching and counseling employees
- Utilize and manage performance reviews
- Effectively recruit and hire quality talent; plan and implement staff training
- Develop direct reports including preparation for increased responsibilities, mentoring, counseling, constructive feedback and interest in their long-term career growth
- Develop methods to help determine and establish principal and customer objectives Facilitate and take part in knowledge sharing processes with Daymon associates throughout the organization
- Develop creative and market/ customer specific marketing solutions for managed brands
- Develop creative merchandising solutions that enhance sales differentiation between competitive brands and managed brands.
- Continue to enhance skill and knowledge level through Daymon University courses which ultimately benefit our supplier and customer partners.
- Think and act strategically as well as tactically in the performance of the job
- Work with Category Managers to develop category business plans, encompassing analysis of current share and penetration, unit and dollar penetration goals, optimal mix, shelf placement, promotional plans and merchandising recommendations.
- Analyze each Store Brand category for development opportunities (new items, merchandising, promotional, SKU rationalization) within framework of category plans.
- Work with Category Manager to set category objectives, milestones and activities to support overall program and corporate vision
- Develop and present new item opportunities
- Facilitate the optimal integration of Store Brand products into category Planograms.
- Develop annual promotional calendars in assigned categories.
- 5-7 years experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods/Grocery/ Food industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Graduate Degree plus
- Eligible to work in US
- Experience with a multi- national company a plus
- Multi divisional customer experience a plus
- Understanding of foodservice trade spending programs
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Building Effective Teams
- Sizing Up People
- Customer Focus
- Developing Others
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Managing Diversity
- Priority Setting
- Integrity and Trust
- Command Skills
- Directing Others
- Conflict Managemen
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Daymon - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard