Business Operations Analyst
RichRelevance powers personalized shopping experiences for the world’s largest and most innovative retail brands, including Walmart, Sears, Target and others. Founded and led by the e-commerce expert who helped pioneer personalization at Amazon.com, RichRelevance helps retailers increase sales and customer engagement by recommending the most relevant products to consumers regardless of the channel they are shopping.RichRelevance has delivered more than $5.5 billion in attributable sales for its retail clients to date, and is accelerating these results with the introduction of a new form of digital advertising called Shopping Media which allows manufacturers to engage shoppers where it matters most -- in the digital aisles on the largest retail sites in world. RichRelevance is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Seattle, Boston, and London, and has been twice recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area. For more information, please visit www.richrelevance.com.
This is a high impact, operations and strategic planning position Global Sales Operations responsible for driving key sales initiatives.
Specific responsibilities for this job include:
- Specifically, support business side of Salesforce.com (SFDC) strategic roadmap development and execution in partnership with Capital IT and Operations.
- Ensure success of the sales teams by effectively leveraging cross-functional teams for incremental sales focused value.
- Create and manage operations templates as well as some reporting to drive discipline around planning and operations.
- Support communications activity related to soliciting sales input, upcoming system enhancements and change management.
1.) Support and in some cases own execution of SFDC initiatives to drive productivity and business relevance.
2) Establish, influence and maintain cross-functional relationships necessary to make maximum business impact. This includes cross-functional relations in Sales, Client Support, Operations, Finance, Legal and IT.
3) Create and manage framework for ongoing business reviews.
4) Provide or enable reporting for sales lead generation.
5) Provide sales representation for cross-functional projects and/or committees.
6) Support and anticipate change management activities to ensure any new processes or enhancements are successfully adopted by sales organization. Ensure all relevant communications activities are completed in anticipation of project timelines.
7) Key in this role is focus on optimizing sales productivity and supporting key initiatives as well as reporting and metrics to assess progress.
Skills Required:Specifics keys to success for this job include:
1) Understanding the customer: In this case, ability to understand and define needs of Capital sales organization relative to SFDC and other initiatives.
2) Teamwork: Ability to work cross-functionally and ability to serve as initiative leader for theater rollouts.
3) Strong Business Understanding: Ability to identify key opportunities, target initiatives to take advantage of those opportunities, understanding of Capital structure and culture and implement Capital initiatives successfully.
4) Strategic thinking and influence: Understanding where the portfolio of Capital programs, offerings, value proposition, tools and processes provide value or needs improvement.
5) Leadership: Work effectively with others to come to the correct conclusions. Overcome inevitable obstacles to approval and implementation by influencing others, working with your teams and knowing when to escalate, if needed.
6) Ability to execute and clearly illustrate progress towards end goal. Must be able to turn business strategies into successful plans that achieve tangible results. Your success will be measured by the end result of implemented initiatives with on-going review and valuation.
7.) Individual must be results oriented, pro-active and not afraid to ask questions.
Experience in driving sales initiatives in close collaboration with sales as well as understanding the sales culture is a must. Sales Operations experience a plus.
BS/BA degree or equivalent, plus 5+ years related experience.
RichRelevance - 20 months ago