The successful candidates will be required to:
· Work independently conducting various BPAs
· Conduct interviews with designated County officials to gather information on current business processes
· Gather benchmarking data from other jurisdictions or private sector entities
· Prepare reports summarizing findings and developing consolidation recommendations based on best
practices and industry standards
· Create requirements to automate the manual process
· Perform financial analysis related to process improvement
· Create project management documentation using OIT’s internal project management forms
· A minimum of seven (7) years experience performing business process analysis. Three (3) years of which
were leading teams performing business process analysis for a large department within an organization.
· Candidate must have experience conducting various types of business process analysis such as:
o Diagramming workflow analysis of a department and streamlining process
o Review of an unit within a department and identifying cost savings based in industry standards
and best practices
o Cost Benefit analysis of a service program
o Work load analysis of resources within a unit to determine if it is overstaffed or understaffed
o GAP analysis to determine what steps need to be taken in order to move from a current state to
a desired future state
o JAD sessions and interviews to create a new process that involves several areas
· Candidate must be able to express the as-is, to be, and recommendations in clear concise business
language that is easily understood and properly addressed to the intended audience level.
· A strong, motivated candidate who can interact with all levels of the organization with tact and
· Candidate must be able to delve into complicated business processes with minimum background
knowledge and provide process and fiscal improvement recommendations.
· Individual must be ready to take one or two days of orientation and institutional knowledge training from
County personnel and then hit the ground running under supervision of those mentors.
· Candidate must be able to see avenues for improving efficiencies, workflows and potential cost savings.
· Candidate must be able to summarize findings in clear concise language suitable for multiple audiences.
· Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
· Professional level experience with Microsoft Excel, Visio and Word.
Tidal Federal Solutions, Inc. - 21 months ago