IT Oracle Apps 6150 US
Extreme Networks is seeking people that celebrate and drive innovation. Long recognized by industry experts as a technically visionary company, Extreme Networks is preparing to make the next leap forward in networking technology – and you can help create the solutions that address the needs of businesses and governments worldwide.
Our employees are the key to the innovation that has made Extreme Networks a success. We provide an environment that is geared to reward creativity, innovation and teamwork. If you would like to unleash your creativity and your career - it’s time to join the Extreme Networks team and become an Extremist!
Position: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Serve as the IT "Ambassador" for application modules and business area owned, and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and users. Understand and execute appropriate diligence, testing, review and communications related to all support and development activities.
- Lead & Manage major initiatives in functional business area
- Review, evaluate and drive the clarification of business requirements documents to ensure a clear and accurate statement regarding process and system requirements.
- Test, support and enhance modules within an Oracle 11i implementation. Lead with demonstrated experience with the Distribution, Planning and Manufacturing modules.
- Recognize the characteristics of business-impacting system events and escalate appropriately.
- Provide innovative, workable solutions to a wide range of business and technical problems.
- Develop and present reports, briefings, and materials in support of project activities.
- Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art technology relative to application domain; understand evolution and enhancement opportunities, gather and provide leading practice processes and designs to maximize the value of the core system.
Extreme Networks does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Extreme Networks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to the Company.
- Detailed and solid knowledge of Distribution, Planning & Manufacturing in the following business processes:
- Order to Cash
- Plan to Fulfill
- Experience with Oracle 11.5.10 implementations
- Experience with Oracle R12 ASCP and GOP implementation
- CPIM certification from APICS
- Requirements -to- Functional design experience
- Experience in the high-tech manufacturing industry
- Additional experience with other enterprise applications (Siebel, WebMethods, Cognos) would be a significant advantage.
- 8+ years of system & process design and implementation experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
Senior Business System Analyst - 4921
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Extreme Networks - 22 months ago