The Productivity Solutions and Performance Reporting teams have multiple projects and issues active at all times. Additionally the teams require guidance on coding and best practices. This role is for an individual to Project Manage and function as a technical lead and be heavily involved with both groups. The role will be accountable for several projects at once and regularly report status and blocks up to the. The role will also work as a first line to troubleshoot blocks faced by the staff. The role will enforce coding standards and best practices and resolve blocks for other team members. The individual will also work with the AVP to formulate solutions to problems and resolve unplanned business problems.
- Project Management, Technical Lead
- Special Projects (Ad hoc query/analysis requests from Senior Management)
- Application Maintenance
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- 4 year college degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 Years of Business Analyst experience
- Advance MS Access, VBA/VB .NET, Requirements Gathering, SharePoint, and SQL skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- An individual in this role must have the ability to multi-task, must be flexible as priorities continually shift and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 17 months ago