Collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements to IT. Lead the gathering of business needs, assisting with the design of solution with direct interaction with business unit leaders and technology team on moderate to highly complex initiatives.
Specific duties include:
- Project Management: Provide business process management or design recommendations based on long term business and IT
- Planning and Management: Design, evaluate, and recommend improvements for new and existing systems and processes.
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation: Develop and write requirements for the implementation of business solutions for projects of moderate to high complexity. Translate between technical and business languages.
- Solution Assessment and Validation: Assist technology team with detailed design work for projects of moderate to high complexity
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related.
Five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate technical and business experience that included business analyst experience performing requirements definition, analysis, documentation and design and project management.
Must have the following experience:
• Complete SDLC software development process. This includes: gathering and documenting requirements, design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Unified Modeling Language (UML), developing test plans to aid the software developers and testers developing, testing and implementing software, creating and executing user acceptance testing plans; providing on-site application expertise to assist business units with problem resolution;
• Managing offshore vendor relationships including off hour vendor meetings;
• Gathering requirements for compliance to FDA Regulations and HIPAA;
• Business process re-engineering impacting multiple business units or a significant number of business processes;
• Large enterprise project integration, working closely with Enterprise Architecture on system design, data needs, and functionality; and business SMES;
• Developing and presenting training, user guides, and software demonstrations to large audiences;
• Quality Assurance Plans, Test Scenarios, Requirements Traceability and User Acceptance Testing;
• Project Management including sizing scope of large projects, scope management, issue management and risk management; and
• Oversight of other Business Analysts and team members to complete business analysis and related testing activities to meet Sprint deadlines and deliverables.
Must have knowledge of:
• Requirements related to the packaging and handling of blood products (order fulfillment and maintenance of clinical records);
• Industry best practices for determining and documenting comprehensive user requirements, such as IIBA Book of Knowledge, SEI CMMI, PM Book of Knowledge (e.g., Requirements Analysis, Use Case Design, and Technical Specification Architecture Design);
• Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies; and
• Formal facilitation techniques for gathering requirements with large business groups including various levels of the organization.
National Marrow Donor Program - 10 months ago