Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
This position is responsible for the analysis and management of functional and non-functional requirements, and related business requirements in support of a new system development. The candidate should possess expertise in configuring and utilizing business process modeling and requirement management software tools. The candidate should possess excellent skills in requirements analysis, technical writing, communication, and documentation. This position will work with the Project Manager, technical lead and business analysts to update and maintain a functional requirement documents and requirements traceability matrix. The candidate should be experienced with providing impact analysis of changes to the business processes, and support change management and other governance processes.
- Applies requirements analysis practices to support the identification and documentation of business and related requirements.
- Analyze requirements methodology business practices and rules used by an organization from existing documentation and discussions with members of the organization.
- Expertise configuring and utilizing enterprise architecture, business process and requirements analysis software tools. (expertise with System Architect and other products in the Rational Jazz Suite by IBM would be beneficial).
- Ability to interpret and apply traceability of requirements and performance measurement techniques.
- Assists in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- Develops and applies organization wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Constructs sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate information management guiding principles, cost savings and open system architecture objectives.
- Working in a team environment and collaborating closely with Enterprise and Data Architects in working with multiple domain project teams and subject matter experts
- 6+ years of experience devising business processes, requirements analysis, technical writing and documentation.
- 6+ years of experience with RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Expertise with System Architect and the Rational Jazz Suite (Rational Requirements Composer OR Rational Team Concert) by IBM.
- A proven track record of supporting delivery of Enterprise-Wide initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, English or related discipline.
- Independent with strong initiative, but also an enthusiastic team player.
- Providing support of system development for a variety of assignments and have a quick grasp of new business environments
- In-depth understanding of the business processes and change management
- Applicant selected will be required to hold, or obtain and maintain a DHS/TSA Enter on Duty (EOD) suitability clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.