- Day to day purchasing activities
- Experience with Material SMI/VMI programs
- Manage vendor relations, metrics, strategy and negotiations
- Purchasing/ Negotiation and review procurement contracts
- Plan procurement of material to support operations
- Supply Chain logistics
- 3+ years experience in Contract Manufacturing in Computer Industry
- Material Management and Supply Chain Management background preferred
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Excel (a requirement)
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems preferred
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
- AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Monster - 16 months ago