As a result-driven purchasing leader, you will directly implement buying strategies and influence procurement best practices. You will play an important role in a large growing organization with your strong negotiation skills and close attention to detail. Your self-motivation and determination for continuous improvement will not go unnoticed on this high energy team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with vendors to improve performance (quality, cost, distribution)
- Negotiate contracts and execute strategic purchases
- Manage suppliers to meet procurement goals and objectives
- Service all of Holland by supplying quality parts, placing orders when needed, and expediting when necessary.
- Identify and accomplish forward supply vision
Holland is a successful contract service and manufacturing company that exclusively serves the booming railroad industry. Holland is a $175MM organization and has over 700 talented team members across North America. We provide a competitive salary and an excellent benefits plan highlighted by an impressive profit sharing and 401K retirement plan.
Holland is wholly-owned by The Curran Group, a privately-held holding company located in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Three 3 plus years of a successful track record in an impactful purchasing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to travel as required