• Expertise in programming algorithms for efficient memory management for very large problem sizes (in excess of 100s of millions of unknowns).
• Experience programming in C/C++ for engineering/scientific applications.
• Experience programming algorithms (including I/O) using parallel shared and distributed memory standards for engineering/scientific applications.
• Experience working on both Windows and Linux platforms.
• A basic understanding of computational fluid dynamics (esp. as applies to subsurface flow/transport).
Korcomptenz Inc - 23 months ago