Our client is a financial services company with a heavy dedication to technology. Their widely-distributed electronic trading tools, high-speed connectivity and mobility options provide unparalleled speed and flexibility for customizing and executing financial and risk management strategies across multiple markets and geographies.
Relocation Assistance is available for this role.
This job pays an excellent competitive base salary, plus a minimum of 20 and up to (30% if exceeding expectations) on an annual bonus that's always paid out; as well as additional 20% in stock options for this NYSE listed company.
As a C++ Developer for the development team, the individual will be part of the team responsible for managing the design, development, implementation and support of the trading platform. The individual will also be expected to work on the development of other software applications. The ideal candidate would be an expert in C++ design and development, and have experience developing or interfacing with financial and Real Time trading applications.
C++ Developer, C++ Software Engineer, Quantitative Developer, Mathmatical, Finance, C++ STL, C++ Debugging, C++ performance tuning tools. C++ Engineer, Senior C++ Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree and/or experience in Quantitative Finance (Financial Math, Mathematical Finance), Math, Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years experience developing with C++;
- Experience with and strong understanding of:
- C++ STL;
- C++ debugging and memory profiling tools
- C++ performance tuning tools
- Quantitative development
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure, and effectively multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Prefer experience working with:
- Electronic Exchanges (eg, CME, NYSE, NASDAQ)
- Integrated Service Vendors (ISVs) in the electronic trading industry
- Electronic trading systems;