Our client, a Chicago based trading firm, is looking for an experienced Sr. C++ Trading Systems Developer to join their growing development team to support various trading groups within the organization. As a Sr. C++ Trading Systems Developer you will support the enhancement and maintenance of the company's low-latency, high frequency, multi-threaded, object-oriented, distributed trading systems. The C++ Trading Systems Developer role requires experience developing systems on multiple platforms, with good experience developing on Unix ( Solaris ) or Linux based systems. In addition, a key part of this role is experience developing API's to multiple Futures and Cash exchanges, including experience with FIX and various other exchange protocols. Strong experience with TCP/IP and UDP, along with messaging middleware like Tibco or 29West is a key part of this role. In return, our client offers a very competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
Go to http://www.cmp.jobs to see more jobs.
- 7+ years of recent C++ programming experience in a Linux or Unix Solaris environment, including multi-core network programming.
- Experience developing distributed systems with heavy messaging demands, including excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, Perl and Shell scripting, and middleware tools such as 29West or Tibco.
- Strong track record developing high-performance multi-threaded server components.
- Experience developing financial exchange communication messaging protocols ( FIX ) and exchange API's to foreign exchanges such as ICE, CME, EUREX, NYSE Euronext, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with exchange certification and upgrades is a strong plus.
CMP.jobs - 8 months ago
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a diversified financial services company. It provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management servi...