Working at the Verizon-Redbox Joint Venture means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more "wow".
This position is responsible for conducting CMD calls and managing them to deliver the fastest resolution and responsible for maintaining Lessons-Learned database.
- The maintenance of schedules, tables, contacts, SLAs, escalation, responsibility lists and other database information and tools essential for ensuring the successful conduct of CMD Calls.
- The Immediate respond to issues requiring CMD attention by constantly monitoring established alert systems. Promptly declare self as CMD-Call-Manager for the issue on hand and execute the following steps fast and efficiently.
- The proper determination of the Issue severity and the correct definition for visibility/audience of each call.
- Obtain and provide a correct, clear and concise verbalization of the issue on hand showing its main elements: initial report (name, time & issue), affected area, customer/client impact and meeting facilities.
- Gather a list of the stakeholders including Business Representation, Management, Technical Engineers and other Supports. An issue owner should always be defined, maintain a log of ownership changed or delegated.
- Establishment of a suitable meeting venue (call) and promptly announce to the entire audience list.
- Work to search for the essential members for the issue on hand and actively seek their proper involvement. Use escalation information exactly on predefined intervals or earlier when needed.
- Have the plan of action clear as much as possible and keep announcing the current step. Be fully informed if the plan is changed, the existence of an alternative plans and/or workarounds.
- Stays with the call as long as needed and reports on progress promptly. Ensures that the issues are moving forward at all times; otherwise, management help should be sought.
- Usage of the self-managed call monitoring in the case of simultaneous calls. In that case, a workable CMD-manager-Request methodology should be established.
- At resolution time, issue owner must declare that the issue was fixed and other stakeholders need to agree.
- The CMD Engineer will report "A resolution was reached" to all audience and announce the Root-cause.
- The CMD Engineer will enrich the Lesson-Learned database from each call if applicable.
- The CMD Engineer will prepare periodical analytical reports of issues components and processes that required CMD calls.
- Participate on the regular group training and attend discussion meetings geared to improving call experience, call outcome, work environment and tools.
- A minimum 5 years' experience in the field of information systems, technology, project management or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years of successful conduct of CMD-call-Management or non-CMD-call-management
- 1 year on Alert systems, monitoring software/devices, event management, and/or automation applications
- Good understanding of automated systems components, network & devices, Website development & client/agent functions.
- Analytical, detailed-oriented
- Leadership qualities & skills
- Pleasant personality and official conduct
- Work under dire pressures (frequent contact with management under stressful environment
- PMO quality and highly Organized
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously and to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be a team player and able to work with internal team, external vendors, and 3rd party service providers.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in a large scale applications within a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of Windows Office or likes software, Ticket tracking systems such as "JIRA", and documentation repository application such as "Confluence"
Back to Search Results
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in the field of information systems, technology, project management or related fields preferred
Verizon - 16 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...