- Manage Care Manager(s) who provide telephonic triage and care management of members accessing ASD ABA benefit.
- Review BCBA Assessments submitted by providers for adherence to ASG “best practice” model.
- Provide peer-to-peer case consultation to BCBA network providers support treatment planning and maximize member progress.
- Act as a liaison with parents and the health care community to ensure continuum of care and support for members.
- Facilitate clinical operations process to expedite linkage to care.
- Train ASG staff and network providers on proprietary care management platform.
- Collaborate with Network Development Director to support recruitment and provider relations
- Participate in a senior leadership team to represent ASG and our unique care management model to payers, state organizations and special interest groups.
- Participate in corporate quality improvement activities.
- Assist with special projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required
- Keyboarding skills of 50 words per minute
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Ability to multi-task especially when conversing with a member or provider while entering clinical data information onto ASG server
- Must possess high-level written communication skills to complete required paperwork.
- Must demonstrate good computer, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be self-directed and resourceful.
- Must maintain confidentiality and privacy within HIPAA and state and federal guidelines.
- Must maintain record compliance within established ASG guidelines.
- Must meet productivity requirements as established by ASG.
Work hours vary between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. to accommodate call center. Job may require additional hours to accomplish workload by deadlines.
- Knowledge of database utilization including Excel and Access.
- General knowledge of behavior health assessment and treatment Knowledge of clinical documentation formats and electronic record systems.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree required in a mental health field;
- Must be a BCBA
- Possess at least 3 – 5 years experience providing ABA therapy to children diagnosed with ASD
- Must have experience supervising multiple staff
- Must have strong organizational skills and understanding of systems analysis
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC - 23 months ago
COMPREHENSIVE CARE SINCE 1996
In close partnership with health plans, we help bring together the fragmented pieces of healthcare to achieve...