Trulia is building the best partnership program in the real estate industry. You are dynamic, driven and ready to tackle a new challenge with one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley.
The Strategic Program Manager will help drive Trulia’s explosive growth by creating and executing innovative partnership programs with the most successful companies in real estate. You’ll oversee program development from end to end, working closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and our sales teams to create and refine each program.
You are highly organized, articulate, and have a flair for creating innovative marketing campaigns to drive business goals. You're an execution machine with impeccable project management skills, a can do attitude and unstoppable drive to make things happen.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience developing, executing, and measuring programs through various channels
- Gifted storyteller and communicator with the ability to ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages
- BA/BS degree required: Master’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
- Independent thinker that is self-driven and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ridiculously high personal standards that always motivate you to do your best work
- Ability to network and navigate internally and externally to build consensus and work collaboratively with stakeholders across product, sales, and marketing
- Knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
*Position located in San Francisco. No relocation assistance provided.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and has been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005, had a phenomenally successful IPO in September 2012, and recently announced a bold acquisition that will place it as the category winner in real estate. Join the fastest growing technology company in the real estate space.
Since 2005, Trulia's been focused on building the most vibrant and valuable marketplace in the real estate industry.
Trulia gives home...