Investment Bank in Downtown NYC needs Senior Network Engineers.
My contact is the Director of the Trading Networks and he needs strong Network Engineers to start right away.
The Position is permanent hire with competitive salary. work is on market exchanges and trading floor networks. Any prior experience working in Capital Markets or Market data is a big plus. CCIE preferred and experience with Low-latency tool Corvil is highly desired. Strong Routing and Switching is key for this position.
1. Ability to review and approve network changes based on Citi configuration standards to avoid non scheduled outages on the network.
2. Develop configuration standards and best practices to reduce complexity of configurations and reduce to implementation time and mistakes
3. Evaluate/Test/Certify network equipment to be deployed on the network.
4. Design/Implement customer specific requirements to standard and non standard network changes into the Network
5. Ability to work on a network project based model with aggressive deadlines.
Manager is actively interviewing!
JobHost - 11 months ago
The FFIEC also provides data from the nation's eight private mortgage insurance (PMI) companies. The 2006 PMI data include information on ap...