Change.org is the world's largest petition platform, empowering people everywhere to create the change they want to see. A certified B corporation, Change.org is the world’s fastest growing online platform for social change, with more than 60 million Change.org users in 196 countries.
Every day people use our tools to transform their communities – locally, nationally and globally. Whether it's a mother fighting bullying in her daughter's school, customers pressing banks to drop unfair fees, or citizens holding corrupt officials to account, thousands of campaigns have won on Change.org – and more are winning every week.
As an open petition platform, Change.org provides a wide array of nonprofit organizations and social good businesses with campaign tools and sponsored campaign services to connect with the right people who care about their mission.
The Client Services Team is looking for an exceptional Senior Client Manager to be an expert guide for clients who use our sponsored campaign services to connect with thousands of new supporters. |
- great online advocacy and fundraising chops after working at a consulting firm, social good business, or large nonprofit
- managed list growth strategy or email acquisition through paid online sources on behalf of a nonprofit or social good business
- knowledge of industry best practices, including A/B testing, landing page optimization, and data-driven decision-making
- experience working with large data sets and enjoy reporting out key learnings and insights to share with clients
- meticulous attention to client-facing details and great customer service instincts
- to be the list growth expert for dozens of organizations, each at a different stage of digital readiness
- a chance to shape the future of list acquisition and movement growth for NGOs and social good businesses around the globe
- to be part of a great team, but still have the autonomy to work the way that’s best for you
- thrive in a fast-growing, start-up culture
- coach clients with their best interest in mind
- provide excellent customer service to several clients at a time and balance priorities as client needs change
- identify obstacles, find solutions, then teach the solutions to colleagues
- communicate exceptionally well in writing and in person
- embrace and embody the values of Change.org on a daily basis
Change.org is an exceptionally agile and collaborative work environment. Your co-workers are high-impact, low-ego, and have a deep respect for our users.
Compensation and benefits are competitive. The position may be held in any of Change.org’s US offices, with preference given to applicants in Washington, DC or New York.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.
Please submit a cover letter.
- work closely with a highly-skilled, international business development team to reach company revenue goals
- meet specific client re-engagement goals by building a loyal clientele
- become the go-to expert on Change.org's internal products and tools
- serve as an internal advocate for the needs of our clients
- collaborate with a wide array of Change.org staff -– from grassroots campaigners to software engineers -– to exceed each client’s expectations