Prudential's Group Insurance (GI) Middle Market Sales & Account Management (SAM) team is seeking a Senior Client Services Specialist to provide sales and service support to assigned SAM Regional Managers.
Specialists are required to work closely with their assigned Sales Managers and possess comprehensive knowledge of the prospect and client base, broker relationships, key contacts, products/services offered, and sales strategies for key brokers.
Specialists also provide support to the Regional Account Managers who manage relationships with our new and existing mid-size client accounts. The Specialist will assist the Regional Account Managers with the resolution of issues by providing daily support on billing, reviewing, and explaining documents related to claims and reviewing evidence of insurability and enrollment processes.
Specialists will also aid in special projects throughout the year, serve as a resource for new hires for the first six months, and also serve as a backup for other specialists of for their team leader as needed.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
supporting Institutional accounts that vary in level of complexity.
coordinating marketing, sales, and support services.
understanding the assigned clients' requirements and supporting the efforts of the Regional Account Manager to develop programs that will meet these requirements.
- Organizing all proposals through completion with the various internal departments, and following up on various items for project management in the office.
- Ensuring daily activity activities as outlined by process and procedures are in line with compliance and auditing standards.
- Serving as liaison between external group clients/brokers and Home Office contacts and departments
- Organizing and upkeep of the office, as well as various other administrative duties for their assigned SAM personnel. Office upkeep may include ensuring shared office equipment and supplies are available and in working order.
- demonstrated success in servicing mid-sized to large accounts in the Group Insurance and/or managed care industry.
- relevant customer service and support experience with a strong record of client retention.
- the ability to develop and grow relationships with clients, as well as external insurance brokers/consultants.
- excellent communication skills.
- solid knowledge of Prudential's Group Insurance products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry in Sales or Customer Service.
- obtaining License and Appointment designation through the state and Prudential will be required.
- self-motivated with the ability to work independently and provide timely results.
- a customer-focused individual who is solution-oriented and deadline-driven.
- strong verbal and written communication skills (able to converse with our producers).
- strong organization and time management skills.
- excellent Microsoft Office skills with the ability to adapt quickly to specific window based applications
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and...