ForTec Medical, a leading medical outsourcing company throughout the United States, has been the trusted provider of innovative, mobile medical technology for more than 20 years. Through our convenient mobile outsourcing solution, laser service and repair and laser fibers and accessories, ForTec helps medical organizations eliminate the costs associated with expensive service contracts and maintenance issues while providing access to high end medical technology and trained personnel.
Our continued growth and success has allowed us to provide exciting career opportunities for passionate, customer focused, and highly motivated individuals. Due to our growth, we are currently adding to our finance team and seeking a Senior Collections Specialist based out of our Streetsboro, Ohio corporate office. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong collections, accounts receivable, and accounts payable experience, with demonstrated competence as an “out of the box thinker”.
· Hands on management of company’s collections; including making high volume customer calls and obtaining customer purchase orders for invoice processing
· Make recommendations to management on credit hold/collection actions
· Assist in the development of comprehensive collection policies and procedures
· Assist in the development of department and company processes to drive efficiency
· Monitor and maintain ForTec’s collections incentive program
· Prepare management reports to monitor designated collection metrics
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (required)
· 5+ years previous work experience in collections, accounts receivable, accounts payable
· Knowledge of Great Plains accounting and collections management systems (preferred/not required)
· Advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft products required (Excel including pivot tables, Word, Outlook)
· Outstanding customer service skills, strong negotiator
· Strong analytical thinker with outstanding problem solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks independently in a fast paced environment
· Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
· Outstanding verbal/written communications
At ForTec we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, and a dynamic and fun corporate culture.
Contact Information: For an opportunity to work with a nationally recognized, growing medical organization, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements: email@example.com
ForTec Medical - 22 months ago