Location: Greater Boston, MA (Northeast)
Outstanding opportunity to join our dynamic Commissioning (C&Q) team comprised of talented commissioning professionals. Validation Technologies' Commissioning Group is currently looking to identify several high-caliber Commissioning Engineers/Specialists to further expand their Commissioning Program in the greater Boston/Northeast region.
VTI offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment.
Validation Technologies, I nc. (VTI) strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence while providing Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biologics and Medical Devices Industries. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
In This Position, You Will:
- Be a hands-on member of the high-caliber VTI team responsible for performing commissioning, integrated commissioning & qualification (C&Q) of various equipment, facilities, utilities and process equipment
- Have a passion for supporting/driving commissioning and qualification projects related to the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Be responsible for the development of documentation to support commissioning; such as user requirements specifications (URS), commissioning protocols and receipt verifications
- Develop and execute protocols, equipment start-ups, field verifications as well as summary report writing
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, coupled with attention to detail, excellent review skills and analytical skills
- Excellent technical writing, verbal communication and knowledge of good documentation practices; cGMP a plus
- Must have strong ability to learn and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project a plus
- Be adaptable/flexible; Willing to travel to meet project requirements; Pass background/drug screen
We are seeking individuals with some combination of the following education and experience:
- Four-year degree in Engineering or related Scientific discipline; or extensive Commissioning experience
- Experience with Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing systems and critical utilities
- Experience testing and understanding process and automation control systems
- Former U.S. Navy nuclear-trained personnel or military with extensive technical facilities experience/expertise
- Knowledge of OSHA General Industry Safety and Health, a plus
- LEED Certification, a plus
Validation Technologies Offers:
As one of the leading global Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Services organizations, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors.
Validation Technologies, Inc. Ô is a leader in the field of Validation Technology services. Our business principal is based on the...