Exceptional opportunity to lead a talented team of engineering professionals and serve as a commissioning technical lead and subject matter expert on behalf of our organization. Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is currently looking to identify a dynamic Principal Commissioning Engineer/Consultant with expertise related to Construction, Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) of high-impact capital projects for the FDA regulated industries.
Validation Technologies, Inc. ( VTI ) strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, IT and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics and Medical Devices Industries. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
The Senior Commissioning Engineer Will:
- Join a dynamic Commissioning, Qualification and Validation team responsible for supporting, implementing, managing and executing a high-profile GMP drug manufacturing capital project
- Have a proven track-record of success and leadership with previous project work in Engineering, Commissioning and Qualification
- Have training in/strong knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and other appropriate sections of the code of federal regulations, etc.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication aptitude, coupled with a high propensity for attention to detail as well as self-motivated initiative
- Have a willingness to travel
- 3+ years of relevant FDA regulated industry experience related to construction, commissioning and qualification (GMP drug manufacturing/API experience preferred); 5+ years in a senior-level/leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline (Chemical Engineering is preferred)
- Strong leadership, project management and client management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, AutoCAD, etc.
- Exceptional technical writing, review and analytical skills in addition to strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, but exciting environment
Validation Technologies Offers:
As one of the leading global Commissioning, Qualification, IT and Validation Services organizations, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced technical professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors.
Validation Technologies, Inc - 23 months ago