Job Title: |
Senior Commissions Specialist
Senior Commission Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the payment and administration of Group Institutional Products for base, service fees and supplemental compensation programs. Duties include:
- Credential validations, calculation, entry, adjustments, transaction review, reconciliation and answering inquiries from Brokers and business partners on compensation payments/statements.
- Follow all appropriate processes and procedures relative to all compensation programs.
- Partner with all business areas to address issues, identify actions to support timely responses to assigned brokers and provide resolution.
- Meets or exceeds performance metric goals.
- Provide feedback on processes to enhance efficiencies in line with organizational goals and objectives.
- Meets or exceeds performance metric goals in a customer centric environment
Validate, pay and support all compensation activities on behalf of MetLife
- Calculate, enter and research compensation for Broker Compensation Services
- Assist with inquiries within Broker Operations and across organizations to ensure top level service to brokers
- Respond to customer inquiries (analytical skills, oral and written communication are critical)
- Provide feedback to promote efficiencies in line with organizational goals and objectives
- 3 to 5 years of Customer Service experience in a business environment, preferably financial services
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of 2010 Microsoft Office Suite with attention to EXCEL and ACCESS in a business environment; familiarity with COGNOS desired
- Strong background in data analysis and attention to detail
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong reconciliation and financial calculation skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral/written, capable of communicating with business partners and clients/customers at all levels
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Embrace and support change, with the flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Holistic view and understanding of business and the processes which impact top tier broker business and compensation
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 2 years ago
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...