Senior Compensation Analyst
The Compensation Analyst is the key resource for the company’s North American salary and bonus programs and supports other compensation programs
• Work with Senior Compensation Manager on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, and other technical projects
• Administer base pay and bonus programs including annual focal review and bonus cycles
• Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, compensation integration for mergers and acquisitions
• Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and work with HR Managers to educate Managers
• Work with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that the ADP system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
• Communicate salary and bonus programs in New Hire Orientation
• Assist HR Directors and Managers with compensation related issues
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• General compensation knowledge required including compliance with the state and federal laws that apply to the plans. Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be well organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player.
• Data analysis and data management skills required
• Competency Profile
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel are required. HRIS experience a plus, especially ADP or PeopleSoft.
• Technical experience designing and implementing data management solutions
• Background Experiences (These should include any relevant experiences a candidate should have had that would indicate he or she is likely to possess the KSAs and competencies listed above. Each experience listed below should directly tie to each of the above listed KSAs and competencies.)
• Education/Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation programs. A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced general office environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel is not expected in this position, however, travel around scheduled projects such as program rollouts may be necessary
YP - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard