Provide specialized support and advice to the businesses within Noble, particularly those located within the U.S. and Canada, to ensure compliance coverage and manage regulatory risk.
- Experience in commodities and trading physical and financial derivatives
- Regulatory advisor on CFTC, FERC, NERC and ISO’s regulations
- Experience with the Dodd Frank Act and implementation of the regulatory regime
- Conduct regulatory training and research on trading business
- Interact and manage relationships with regulatory agencies with oversight responsibility
- Liaise with legal department to ensure coordinated oversight is implemented
- Ensure compliance program for trading business is appropriately supported and integrated into a global infrastructure.
- Provide oversight, strategic direction and compliance monitoring for exchange trading activity.
- Liaise and assist senior management with regulatory reviews, investigations, interpretive requests and/or disputes.
- Provide front and middle office guidance on compliance and regulatory requirements for physical and financial trading business.
- Manage, coordinate and submit regulatory filings
- Create, implement and maintain policies and procedures for compliance infrastructure and controls in North America.
Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree desired.
- Work independently, managing various competing priorities with a heavy workload.
- Strong ethics coupled with respect for the highest standards preferred
- Experience developing and implementing trader/dealer policies and procedures.
- An understanding of physical commodity markets advantageous
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal confidently with range of personnel including trading and senior management
- Market and credit risk experience desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, drives processes and tasks to achieve results
- Familiar with environmental and customs compliance advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant compliance experience with physical and financial commodities
- Candidate must have a strong track record in the delivery of a proactive compliance structure
Noble is a market leader in managing the global supply chain of agricultural, industrial and energy products. Our "hands on" approach to...