Job Duties & Responsibilities
The IBU Claims team is looking for a Senior System Configuration Management Expert with 7+ years experience in implementing and managing source control code for enterprise level, mission critical systems. The selected candidate will exhibit good trouble-shooting skills, a desire to drive toward improving efficiencies in build and deployment operations, and a high degree of ownership toward quickly resolving issues.
- Manage code configurations and branches in a large-scale, parallel-development environment.
- Assist in resolving code merge conflicts and coordinate follow-ups with development teams.
- Administer configuration tool accounts and provide end-user support for code management.
- Propose and apply codeline strategies and process improvements.
- Support deployments for client/server and web-based.
- Occasionally provide support outside of normal business hours.
Candidates must have
How To Apply
- 7+ years of experience with maintaining, securing, and protecting code. Strong knowledge of codeline strategies.
- Experience with SCM tools as an administrator/build master. (Perforce strongly preferred).
- Scripting language skills (Perl, Ant, shell, etc.) Working knowledge of basic Linux and Windows operating system commands.
- Experience with parallel systems development managing multiple code versions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Result-orientation and able to work independently and on a team.
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO - 2 years ago
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...