DISA and the U.S. Army are working together to support advanced MPLS and IP routing technologies across the DISN IP core infrastructure to ultimately bring the network in line with the Joint Information Environment (JIE) initiatives and satisfy complete diversity requirements with 10G connectivity. The U.S. Army Project Support task order will deliver critical implementation functions that are required to fulfill the needed 10G connectivity requirement, facilitate the centralization of network security controls for the U.S. Army, and complete the Ft. Detrick SDN relocation.
The primary objective of the program is the provision of support to perform the installation, configuration, and activation of network hardware devices, supporting equipment, and circuit connectivity to complete the 10G IP Transport Router Upgrade, Joint Regional Security Stack, and Ft. Detrick SDN Relocation projects.
- Support the configuration management planning and policy adherence for the JRSS project
- Develop technical and documentation guidelines for the Cambridge team to capture, and maintain the physical and logical configuration baseline information for the JRSS program assets both in the DISA test lab and deployed sites
- Develop and/or implement asset identification methodology for JRSS equipment items
- Interface with government stakeholders to resolve technical issues, revise project documents, provide written reports, and perform peer reviews of work products by others
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with DISA stakeholders and other contractors supporting the JRSS project
- Adhere to contract’s deliverable requirements in regards to format, content, and schedule
- Understand the customer’s and stakeholder’s configuration management objectives and requirements to better meet the program objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Systems required
- 5-7 years of configuration management experience working within the federal sector, with a record of successful client engagements
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management and change management processes and procedures, preferably for large geographically distributed IT or telecommunications systems
- Familiarity with physical and logical configuration documentation and auditing
- Experience with patch management procedures
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage system configuration files and DISA STIG implementations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Work location is Arlington, VA with travel as needed to the client site at Ft. Meade, MD
- A current DoD Secret clearance is required, Top Secret preferred
- Familiarity with DISA vulnerability management tools such as VMS and eMASS
- Current ITIL Foundations Certification or Configuration Management Certification
- Proficiency with Remedy CMDB
- Proficiency with UNIX/LINUX and Windows OS
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...