The senior consultant leads mid-size projects and portions of larger projects to meet the needs of internal and external clients. Through data collection and analysis, interviews, expertise, literature reviews, team interaction and project management, the senior consultant is responsible for answering key business questions related to Blues business.
Required Basic Qualifications
Preferred Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of five years related business experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline; graduate degree preferred
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in preparing work plans and leading mid-sized projects and portions of larger projects
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Demonstrated ability to make presentations to internal staff members and broader audiences as appropriate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills to contribute to hypothesis development and integration
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated creativity in development of approaches and methods to solutions
- Familiarity with health financing industry and concepts highly desirable
- Must pass Academy of Health Management Level I within first year of employment
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is a licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The mutually owned company consists of...