About SunGard Availability Services' - Consulting Services:
SunGard Availability Services (SunGard AS) Consulting provides technology services to help our customers remain available, adaptable and operationally excellent. We do this by advising and supporting our customers in the management of risk for their mission critical processes, systems, and people. Unlike other companies that offer individual technology services, SunGard is focused on providing responsive and integrated disaster recovery, managed services, IT consulting, business continuity risk management services as well as business continuity management software solutions, to help organizations keep people, process and information connected. Within SunGard AS, the Consulting Services division is migrating to a partner based consulting model. Our goal is to drive more strategic value to our customers through deeper relationships with broader risk based service offerings.
SunGard AS is an operational unit of SunGard. With annual revenue of more than $5 billion, SunGard is a global leader in software and processing solutions for the financial services, higher education, energy trading and public sector. SunGard serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 50 countries, including the world’s 50 largest financial services organizations. SunGard’s combination of industry leading consulting services and software solutions provide distinct advantages to customers that are not available from our competition and limitless career opportunities for our over 25,000 team members around the world. www.sungardas.com
About SunGard Availability Services' - Technology Architecture, Consulting Services:
Technology Architecture solutions help you design and implement business and technology architectures that are highly available, recoverable across your current infrastructure, and flexible enough to support emerging cloud-based platforms and providers.
Technology Architecture focus areas:
• Enterprise Architecture & Cloud Computing.
• Data Center & Infrastructure Optimization.
• Information Security & Data Governance.
INFORMATION SECURITY & DATA GOVERNANCE
Design and deliver capabilities that enable the management of security, privacy, regulatory compliance and overall risk throughout the data lifecycle.
- Security Strategy & Architecture . Perform holistic security, privacy, and risk management program assessment, strategy, and design, resulting in better structure, policies, and practices for client organizations. These services include Enterprise Risk assessments through risk management program development.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Advisory Services . Provides clients with comprehensive technical security analyses and inspection of IT systems to identify information security flaws and deliver actionable mitigation strategies. These services include overall vulnerability assessments and penetration testing through migration support.
- Security Operations . Delivers expertise and implementation of security functions for clients to improve their ability to perform security tasks. Services include : Vulnerability Management Program Development as well as documentation and training development.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this role you will be a Senior Consultant in the Technology Architecture Service Line of the Consulting Services business unit of SunGard Availability Services.
You will primarily be responsible for Information Security and Data Governance project delivery within the Technology Architecture Service Line.
Your role is to develop and grow the Service Line.
Travel estimated to be 25% (domestic).
Attaining Billable Utilization (90%) goals.
Providing leadership and technical expertise to clients and staff.
Leading small teams through delivery of Service Line solutions and serve as mentors to Consultants.
Junior Subject Matter Expert (technical or business analyst) within a Service Line.
Understanding of Service Line delivery methodologies and have the ability to speak to client personnel about them.
Building and managing relationships with client for the projects you are working on.
Assist in the execution and delivery of consulting projects.
Provide input to the project manager when he/she is developing the project plan
Be able build out solution offering deliverables from loosely defined specifications.
Be able to review and provide feedback on functional and technical documents/deliverables created by other team members.
Be able to create requirements documents, design documents, test plans/cases, etc..
Serve as backup for project manager in his/her absence.
Propose suggestions to make the project more productive or successful to project management in a tactful manner.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical) at an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a consulting firm organization.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Information Security domain with specialty knowledge and skills in:
- Penetration testing.
- Web application assessments.
- PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX and compliance assessments.
- ISO 27002, COBIT, ITIL, BS25999.
- Security response and forensic services.
- Security architecture and design/Security program development.
- Security awareness program and training.
- Security device implementation (i.e., firewalls, IDS/IPS/ IdM, DLP, encryption, PKO, etc.).
- Security code reviews/ Resilience and risk management experience.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a client relationship within your current project.
- Possess a strong track record in delivering Information Security and Data Governance solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
- Minimum 1 year small team management experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
· Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
· Exceptional organizational capabilities.
Sungard AS - 6 months ago
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...