The Senior Consultant will work with a state Medicaid agency and will be responsible for playing a lead role in research and analysis of recent MMIS procurements. He/she will perform a detailed analysis to determine the best approach to procurement, best practices in MMIS related procurements, obstacles faced, lessons learned and improvements and enhancements available for a MMIS system. The Senior Consultant will develop analysis of procurement options to assure compliance with MITA, federal and state regulations, policies and guidelines.
The Senior Consultant will also perform analysis and develop written options and reports including cost benefit analysis, technical analysis related to interface and integration with other state systems and IT projects, procurement options, procurement approach and timelines that reflect best practices and lessons learned.
Additional responsibilities include:
Minimum Qualifications :
- Analysis and research for Technical Assessment of State health information technologies
- Support for MITA Technical Assessment
- Presentation of research and options to stakeholders and management groups
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years experience with the technical analysis of large computer systems
- Experience with analyzing a state MMIS system
- Knowledge and experience with MITA
- Extensive Knowledge of MMIS regulations and funding requirements
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Medicaid program experience
- MMIS Procurement Experience
- Demonstrated analysis and writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Medical · Dental · Vision · 401k · Flexible Spending Accounts · Paid Time Off · Work/Life Solutions · Pet Insurance · Paid Long Term & Short Term Disability
Minds on health. Changing the future of healthcare.
Cognosante is leading the transformation of healthcare, providing technical healthcare solutions to federal and state clients. with 300 employees throughout the US. We are the thought-leaders on the forefront of the latest technology developments in federal healthcare. Our capabilities in healthcare transformation, Medicaid management and health communications allow us to deliver the best solutions that are efficient and effective for our customers and the country.
We are excited about a bright future. We invite you to join us on the journey
Cognosante, LLC - 13 months ago