Note: The Sr. Consultant will support the Northeast Consulting Team and may be based in CT, NY, NJ or the Philadelphia area.
The Senior Consultant will manage significant client projects, client consulting engagements and sales support in the area of talent management, executive assessment, executive coaching, and other assessment projects in the leadership development area.
- Interface and establish credibility with senior level executives in assessment, sales and coaching situations
- Design and implemented large-scale strategic initiatives which include Succession Management, Executive Assessment, Executive Coaching and Development, and Executive Team Building.
- Assessment center administration, role plays and debriefing
- Outstanding sales presentation skills
- Exceptional high impact client skills
- Provide sales support for potential executive development clients
- Collaborate with DDI team members and other internal partners to meet client needs
- Consulting with clients to determine appropriate human performance strategies, succession management, talent management strategies
- Lead and developed consultants in designing and implementing leadership initiatives.
- Partner with business managers and Human Resources at implementing assessment, executive coaching & transition
- Extensive experience creating and working with competency models
- Executive level simulation scoring and interpretation
- Develop "big picture" interpretation of executives through integration of behavior assessment with perceptual, personality, and other test data
- Write comprehensive reports summarizing overall performance trends and dimension level behaviors
- Conduct executive level feedback sessions around results interpretation
- Provide short and long term development planning support, acting as a coach and/or "shadow consultant" to senior level executive clients
- Design and deliver mentoring training to clients who desire internal coaches
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- PH.D. in I/O psychology (consider alternate advanced degree e.g., clinical psych, ABD I/O with additional experience etc.) 8 years of relevant experience in DDI’s (or comparable) Executive Succession and Assessment Approaches and Technology.
- Strong background in senior management/executive assessment technology
- Proven experience in Business Development- Revenue Generation revenue, Expansion, and Penetration.
- Very strong senior level consulting skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess clients needs and develop innovative solutions
- Executive Coaching experience or other executive "advisory roles" highly desirable
- Executive level impact: ability to establish credibility as a coach/mentor with most senior level clients (i.e. Company presidents, CEO, COO, Operating Committee level)
- Ability to effectively deliver complex, sensitive feedback to executives
- High degree of business acumen
- Proven abilities in team leadership and complex project management
- Demonstration of progressive achievement, high work standards, and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 40-50%
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 2 years ago