Lunexa, LLC is seeking a F/T Senior Consultant to provide business intelligence and data warehousing implementation and advisory services. Domestic travel required 50% of the time. |
- Develop and document best practices and methodology related to business intelligence and data warehousing strategy and applications.
- Perform critical design and systems implementation activities in the areas of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing across multiple platforms and projects.
- Responsible for project planning and execution, including team building, technical oversight of junior consultants as needed and application architecture.
- Provide technical leadership and development for ETL tool: Informatica.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and detailed documentation.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design for ongoing development projects.
- Development and design of methodology, documentation of best practices and implementation.
- Work and communicate extensively with clients and/or internal project teams to delivery tactical and strategic solutions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline, or the foreign equivalent and 5 years of progressively responsible hands on development experience in the areas of business intelligence and data warehousing, including:
- 3 years of progressively responsible core Informatica development experience;
- experience with logical and physical data modeling; experience with BI and ETL tool development and implementation processes;
- and, experience with Database Architectures and data mappings.
Claraview - 19 months ago