Tableau Developer, San Francisco, CA |
- Work closely and build relationships with team members and clients.
- Identify information and visualization required to tell a compelling and meaningful story with the various data points available.
- Define requirements, partner with business users to think beyond operational metrics to the next question and manage client expectations about capabilities and timing.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analytics, trending, statistical analyses, interpretation of data and findings, and produce powerful visuals that present information in a meaningful and insightful way.
- Produce powerful visuals utilizing a visualization tools, eg. Tableau.
- Manage ad hoc analytic requests from raw data through presentation quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Exercise proficiency in data mining and statistical analysis models, structures, theories, principles, and practices on the team.
- 4-5+ years of Business Intelligence experience focused on the design and specification of data delivery beyond static reports.
- The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, detail /results oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter and an evangelist for the product with deep understanding of customer needs.
- Strong report/dashboard design experience. A passionate practitioner of effective data visualization. Familiarity with best practices around visualization and design.
- Experience interacting with individuals at all levels, strong time management and communication skills required.
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting. Ability to handle ad hoc analytic requests from raw data through presentation quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Understanding and proficiency in data mining and statistical analysis models, structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with BI Tools such as: Tableau, Google Analytics, Core Metrics, etc. Experience writing SQL required.
- Hands on experience with Tableau Server is highly desired.
- Communication skills must be excellent. Weak verbal communication skills will disqualify incumbent.
- Must be local or within commutable distance.
- Must be available within 2 weeks.
Claraview - 20 months ago