The Hartz Mountain Corporation is the leading consumer packaged goods company in pet products. We are currently seeking a seeking a Senior Consumer Affairs Analyst.
As a Consumer Affairs Senior Analyst for Hartz, focus will be to address technical issues and inquiries regarding Hartz products by effectively responding to consumers, veterinarians and veterinary staff.
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing direction and supervision for the Consumer Affairs Associates in delivering superior technical assistance to consumers and veterinarians .
- Creating, analyzing and distributing consumer contact reports for each business unit.
- Critically reviewing all veterinary correspondence submitted to the department.
- Identifying trends in consumer contacts or product usage, and communicating them to management
- Identifying and supporting team development opportunities
- Answering consumer and veterinary inquires, via telephone and/or e-mail
- Assisting in the development and execution of consumer and/or trade promotion materials
- Providing accurate information on Hartz products and general pet care
- Developing the technical and interpersonal skills of the consumer affairs team
- Passionate about pets
- Customer focused
- Holds self and others accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and high expectations of self and others
- High-energy, can-do attitude and professional demeanor
- Results-oriented, with a focus on personal and company growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Can lead small groups to complete tasks
- Can take direction
- Computer literate; especially spreadsheets and data entry
- Licensed, certified, or registered veterinary technician
- Minimum 3 years experience in private practice required
- Experience with companion animals required. Additional knowledge of small mammals and birds is preferred.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Meet Hartz customer satisfaction goal
- Develop team to meet satisfaction standards
- Improved customer engagement
Quality Products for pets since 1926
Hartz has mountains of products for pets! The company makes 1,500-plus pet care products, including nutritional supplements for birds and...