The Senior Contract Entry Accountant is primarily responsible for reviewing and entering contracts into the accounting system timely and accurately. This position will be responsible for managing ongoing projects with the Professional Services Time and Expense System and be the key liaison with Sales, Professional Services and Human Resources.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project manager for Departmental efficiency initiatives and ongoing IT projects
- Function as subject matter expert for the Time and Expense System
- Input new contracts based upon the contractual parameters into the accounting system. This entails a basic knowledge of relevant revenue recognition guidance (including ASC 605-25 and ASC 985-605).
- Systems Administrator for the Professional Services Time and Expenses System.
- Assist Sales and Professional Services team with invoicing and time entry related questions
- Assist with the monthly invoicing process
- Monitor project management adherence to monthly close process.
- Assist with various Accounting and Financial projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Solid working knowledge of major Accounting systems
- 2 +years of solid experience working with a Time and Expense application
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, required
Medidata Solutions - 21 months ago
We are the leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for clinical research in life sciences. We are committed to providing biotech,...