McKean Defense Group, LLC is a privately held Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to support proposals; analyze solicitation requirements; develop compliance matrices; solicit and negotiate team member input; and coordinate and develop proposal responses. The Senior Contract Administrator will ensure contract/subcontract requirements are met and he or she will be responsible for ensuring compliance with RFP’s, and all applicable laws and company policies on assigned contract and proposal activity. He or she will act as liaison with business operations to ensure all required legal and contractual compliance.
The Senior Contract Administrator will assist in the planning, development & coordination of contract, subcontract and proposal support of overall program objectives. He or she serves as the point-of-contact for the program area for all contract, subcontract and proposal actions, ensuring essential communication is maintained between the program and functional areas. He or she will work with and advise programs on risk mitigation and strategy. The Senior Contract Administrator will also participate with management in continuous improvement activities that ensure compliance with Government and corporate policies and procedures.
The Senior Contracts Administrator will also perform other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Position will require travel.
** We are an E-Verify employer **
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of the proposal process as it relates to federal business cycles and the preparation of Requests for Proposals
- Highly proficient in Contract Administration, Subcontract Administration and Proposal Support, and able to work in a team environment with a minimal amount of direct supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of word-processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications
- Able to multi-task effectively, manage time, prioritize workload, and work under firm and quick turnaround deadlines
- Working knowledge of U.S. Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations and Department of Commerce Export and Compliance Control Regulations
- Able to perform risk analysis and mitigation
- Able to coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of contract and procurement documentation
- Support concurrent requirements for multiple internal and external customers
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience with contract and subcontract administration to the Department of Defense community, as well as experience supporting proposal development
- Experience with Navy customers and engineering services contracts preferred
- Demonstrated experience with resolving conflicts and providing post-award administration support
MCKEAN DEFENSE GROUP, LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard