Our client is currently seeking a Senior Control System Engineer in Des Moines, Iowa!
- Discuss projects with project team to review functions of equipment and systems. Interface with project team regularly to resolve technical issues, ensure expectations are met.
- Work with designers and drafting personnel to develop control panel layouts and electrical schematics. May be required to do drafting personally when others are not available.
- Design, configure, test and commission PLC/HMI based control systems.
- Perform project tasks while adhering to scope, schedule and budget constraints.
- Utilize, support and enhance ESCO Automation’s standards and best practices.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures found in the ESCO Group employee handbook and safety manuals.
- Understand and follow all safety, conduct and policy requirements established by the ESCO Group and clients.
- Provide quality assessments of work performed by others.
- Provide guidance and training to others with less experience through mentoring and project leadership.
- Work with Account Managers and Project Engineers to develop and execute strategies to retain and improve business with key clients.
- Ability to alter schedule, direction, and/or tasks for the benefit of the project, client or company, with a professional and pleasant attitude
- Able to accommodate up to 25% of overnight travel for services at clients facilities that are out of town. The amount of travel is largely dependent upon project scope, schedule, and assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering from an accredited college or university and four or more years of related experience.
- Four or more years of experience and proven proficiency with two or more of the following: Electrical design, PLC ladder logic programming, HMI programming. Experience must include creation of new programming and documentation, versus maintaining systems developed by others.
- Demonstrated to be highly proficient with computer technologies including but not limited to, Windows Operating Systems, computer networking and use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of AutoCAD 2004 or later.
**All necessary personal protective equipment is provided to meet and in some instances exceed OSHA Regulations. **
We specialize in a diverse range of industries and disciplines including Engineering, Accounting/Financial, IT, Sales and Marketing, and numerous other professions for direct hire. ESCO Recruiting is committed to learning more than just the functions of our client’s open positions, but also what traits, characteristics and values are important to mesh well with our client’s culture. No stone will go unturned to identify the perfect match for our clients and candidates.
Recruitics - 24 months ago