This is a salaried 2nd shift position. Hours are from approximately 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
Facilitate Warehouse Management System to run at peak performance levels. Load and unload trucks as needed. Maintain communications and provide support in all areas of warehouse operations, including cost and service objective.
1. Utilize WM System (SAP) and OM tools to coordinate entire shipping process.
2. Ensure SAP accuracy; include bin dimensions, pallet types, heights, movement and zones.
3. Collect shipments and receipts and complete paperwork for auditing purposes.
4. Load and unload trucks.
5. Work with corporate IS Group to resolve SAP issues and corrections.
6. Ensure products are rotated/shipped to avoid product aging.
7. Check outstanding put-aways daily for missing unit loads.
Education: Minimum HSD or GED. Previous computer courses preferred.
Experience : 1-3 years in a fast-paced, customer driven environment. Good working knowledge of computers and data entry. Previous warehouse related experience helpful.
Skills: Professional with good verbal and written communications. Ability to learn and understand warehouse operations. Certified Forklift operator.
Interested in a career where you'd be a natural? Want to know more? Link here to receive a preview of this great opportunity!
Route Sales/Delivery Representative Career Video
As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic and imported...