Title: Senior Copywriter
The Senior Copywriter is a creative, content-development professional with experience writing copy for demand generation and sales enablement. The successful candidate will have an innate ability to communicate about technology in a clear, engaging and conversational manner. It is critical that the Senior Copywriter come to the role with a wide and deep network of freelance writing contacts. The role will drive and implement copy development efforts in five key areas: branding; collateral materials and fulfillment; online programs; and web content development. The Senior Copywriter must effectively communicate to target segments and understand our SaaS-based offerings, client business issues and industry environment. This tech-centric marketer must work within tight deadlines and budgets and have excellent communication and time management skills. The ability to effectively manage competing demands is a must.
Because this position must collaborate effectively and efficiently, a friendly, outgoing personality that can negotiate sticky situations is a must.
About the Team
The Marketing Communications (Marcom) group is a part of the global Marketing Department, headed by the SVP-Global Marketing. The Senior Copywriter reports to the Vice President-Marketing Communications, based in New York. The Marcom group is responsible for creation of branding materials, translations, demand gen emails, content that supports lead generation, collateral, advertising, web content, product releases and event support materials and hardware. The Marketing Communications group takes its responsibilities very seriously – but we value humor and a positive attitude as much as a strong work ethic. Personalities are a plus.
- Write copy for MarCom projects including digital demand generation (emails, landing pages, microsites)
- Develop differentiated sales enablement tools such as collateral, ppt presentations, case studies, etc.
- Create and update content for website and microsites
- Manage workflow, work quality and budget of external writers (a existing network of strong freelancers is required)
- Develop and expand network of external freelance writers as business needs demand
- Conceptualize infographics in conjunction with creative resources
- Support content requests for product releases
- Maintain brand voice across all materials
- Build strong working relationships with internal clients an creative partners
- Route copy for legal approval
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related area.
- Minimum years’ experience: 5 years of professional experience with technology company or agency servicing technology clients
- Experience with Saas-based company or clients preferred
- Technology: Excellent MS Office Suite
- Online portfolio required
- Proven experience managing multiple, complex projects and diverse resources in fast-paced technology environment
- High-pressure agency background will catch our eye
- Existing network of strong freelance writers required
- Must be organized, detail oriented, deadline-disciplined
Travel – Minimal
IntraLinks, Inc - 12 months ago
IntraLinks offers its clients inside connections. The company provides hosted software used by businesses to create secure, collaborative...