Senior Corporate Brand Manager
Oak Brook, IL – Deltak Edu
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Senior Corporate Brand Manager reports the Vice President, Business Development. The VP of Business Development reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Description of Job Duties
This individual will serve as the “brand ambassador” for Deltak as well as define key brand strategies, develop and implement brand campaigns across marketing channels and oversee production of marketing assets. In addition, the Senior Corporate Brand Manager oversees marketing strategies and outreach initiatives managed by the inside sales team. This position requires an individual capable of: firm understanding of brand management, collaborating with leadership across functions, leading and managing teams, development of brand platforms and experience with new product/service launches, and the ability to balance a large volume of projects.
The Senior Corporate Brand Manager must have the ability to thrive in fast-paced, results oriented, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated 12+ years of successfully delivering results in a B2B-focused marketing or advertising role.
· Provides input in establishing the strategic vision for the brand
· Realizes the overall goals and objectives of the company for market presence and brand visbiliity
· Conducts assessments of programs, market and competitive activity and recommends strategies for brand campaigns
· Applies thought leadership to support long-term marketing initiatives
· Oversees development of creative campaigns
· Develops go-to-market plans for new products and services and works with product managers to develop compelling messaging and materials
· Manages all channels and mediums – conferences, website, collateral, public relations, and advertising
· Develops and maintains key messaging and corresponding case studies, proposals and outbound communications to ensure adherence to brand and campaign messaging
· Manages a team of marketing coordinator, inside sales professionals, proposal creation team, and contractors to achieve objectives
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field of study (Master’s degree preferred)
· 12+ years marketing experience and proven track record of building brands and launching new products/programs
· Ability to identify markets, competition and target audience in the development and execution of marketing initiatives
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
· Experience managing teams
· Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
· Close attention to detail
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Experience working with and directing creative strategy
· Strong problem solving skills
· Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Good attitude and positive mindset
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Contact: submit your resume to http://www.deltak-innovation.com
Deltak - 7 months ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...