BarkerGilmore has been exclusively retained by a $5 Billion industry leader located in Columbus, OH to identify a Senior Corporate Counsel. Our client’s business is booming, with sales doubling since 2010. If you are a business minded, transactional lawyer who is looking for an exceptional growth opportunity offering a high quality of life, then this is the opportunity for you.
Our client is a leader in the supply chain marketplace and is making significant strides helping North American companies across all industry sectors achieve revenue and profit goals. The General Counsel is known as a “People Manager” and is consistently given high marks by his team for the collegial environment he has created combined with the training and support provided. The team is comprised of high quality, roll-up-their-sleeves professionals who work well together to achieve key business objectives. In return, they are rewarded with annual bonuses and a work environment that offers daily inspiration.
The Senior Corporate Counsel will be responsible for contract drafting and negotiation of complex commercial transactions. The successful lawyer in this position will align closely with a dynamic business team to enable business objectives. Additionally, the Senior Corporate Counsel will support corporate governance and other matters. Ideally, we are seeking a lawyer with a minimum of five years of experience.
Here are a few notable points:
• Work on a variety of complex transactional matters and be an integral component of a profitable business unit.
• Work for a company known for being a global leader and a general counsel who respects your quality of life.
• Work on a team with highly qualified lawyers who value each other’s camaraderie.
• Interface daily with intelligent business leaders who are strategically focused to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Gain experience on a wide variety of legal matters including transactional, regulatory, M&A and risk management.
• Have time to enjoy the local outdoor and cultural activities, to travel, and/or to participate in your child’s sports or community activities.
This world-renowned company has an impressive track record of attracting and retaining legal talent. This company is located outside of Columbus, OH. The quality of life in this community is extremely high. The cost of living is very reasonable, schools have an excellent reputation and people are very friendly. Relocation is available for this high priority opportunity.
Leopard Solutions - 15 months ago