This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a highly acquisitive global company. The Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the advancement of AMETEK’s corporate and business development process and supporting our acquisition efforts globally.
Key Responsibilities include:
Travel estimated at 10%.
- Assist in preparing acquisition candidate valuation packages for AMETEK’s senior management and Board of Directors
- Develop detailed financial models and pricing packages for acquisition candidates to reflect business and market conditions
- Interact with Corporate functions and business unit management teams in addressing key deal and valuation issues
- Assist in conducting financial due diligence on acquisition candidates
- Assist the corporate development group in managing due diligence processes and in managing cross-functional due diligence teams
- Support the identification, evaluation and prioritization of strategic growth platforms for AMETEK
- Work closely with the members of the business development and corporate development group to identify and research potential acquisition candidates
- Manage the department’s acquisition candidate and contact databases
- Communicate with Investment bankers to assess acquisition candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Engineering
- MBA and/or CPA preferred. CFA Certification a plus.
- 2 - 5 years of investment banking or corporate development or valuation experience
- Experience with acquisition and due diligence processes a plus
AMETEK, Inc. - 19 months ago