Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, some 285,000 associates in roughly 50 countries generated sales of roughly $63 billion in fiscal year 2010. The Client in North America supplies automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and packaging technology, thermotechnology,household appliances, solar energy, healthcare and software innovations.
This position is for a Senior Corporate Quality Engineer out of our facility in Farmington Hills, MI.
- Cross-divisional implementation and coordination of Sales, Quality and Warranty (SQW) initiatives pertaining to GM supplier quality.
- Initial review of GM quality requirements and clarification with the Client's central departments.
- Warranty payment administration in coordination with product divisions.
- Support product divisions regarding GM requirements and processes (focus at Quality and Warranty).
- Tracking and follow-up of plant quality status.
- Track and support open customer complaints.
- Coordination of resident engineers activities and review of invoices and quality reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years experience in automotive quality.
- Analytical capabilities and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of GM purchasing and quality processes (QSB, GART, PRTS, PartLink, etc).