Thanks for your interest in GRIMCO! You're entering our secure online application system. Below you'll find a description of the position you've clicked on. Scroll down to begin the online application. It typically takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
GRIMCO was founded in 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri. Today we have 40 business centers across the USA, and an international sales division, focused on the Caribbean and Latin America. Our #1 Goal is growth in all wholesale markets for manufacturing/distribution of digital print products, signs and sign-making supplies.
We are proud to be voted Vendor of the Year for the 3rd year in a row by our customers in both the FASTSIGNS and Signs by Tomorrow nationwide franchise networks! We have recently been named Vendor of the Year by our customers in the Signs Now franchise network, and are also celebrating our inclusion in the Top 100 Entry Level Employers listing, released annually by CollegeGrad.com.
What Makes GRIMCO special?
What Separates the Good from the Great at GRIMCO:
- Were excited for our 138th year in business! We have a stable, growing company that continues to evolve with our industry.
- We promote from within - our strong performers become our strong leaders.
- We have GREAT team members coast to coast, and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed & educated supplier in our industry!
- Our executives and managers are extremely accessible, and work on the front lines of our business!
Determination; competitive drive; eagerness to learn all facets of our company; strong desire to provide exceptional employment experiences; constant preparation for future leadership; hunger to make an immediate impact on a solid growing company. This is what we seek in our Corporate Recruiting Team!
What Does a Corporate Recruiter DO???
Corporate Recruiters are that main point of contact - when an applicant or candidate thinks GRIMCO, they think of their Corporate Recruiter. This is an all-encompassing national recruitment team that serves our 40 locations nationwide - everything from Job postings and Job description creation, Resume searching and outreach to potential applicants to Interviews and Scheduling, Offers and Pre-Employment Screenings, Onboarding and Training. As our national recruitment effort is based at our Corporate Headquarters, 75-85% of our business is conducted over the phone. Primary focus is sourcing and developing the highest quality employees to grow our business coast to coast. Let's Break that Down!
- Search resume databases internally and via online job boards using Monster.com and LinkedIN.com.
- Contact individuals via email and cold-calls (approximately 20-50 daily).
- Review all application submittals via applicant tracking system (approximately 25-100 daily).
- Contact candidates to schedule initial phone interview; conduct initial 15-25 minute phone interviews for all positions nationwide (approximately 2-10 daily).
- Perform candidate follow up and scheduling for interviews with Hiring Managers nationwide.
- Create and present verbal and formal written offers for employment.
- Conduct pre-employment screenings, storing confidential information.
- Create and ship New Hire Welcome Kits for all new hires to prepare to start work; this includes the gathering and processing of new hire paperwork.
- Communicate with internal departments and managers to prepare for employee start date and training.
- Post open positions on company website as well as on job boards and social media sites.
- Share open positions with universities nationwide on Career Sites, while growing brand recognition with Career Services Departments and Professors, Campus Organizations, etc. Attend Career Fairs and other on-campus events.
- Accurately enter candidate info & interview notes in to Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects & duties to support corporate team members & grow our business.
STRONG PREFERENCE FOR:
- 3 to 5 Years of Previous Recruiting, Sales/Marketing, and Human Resources experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Completed Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Computer literate - MS Office Suite and internet navigation.
- Confidence & positive attitude a MUST! Goal-Oriented & competitive in recruiting activities.
- Superior interpersonal skillsable to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Work hard & smartnever satisfied with the status quo. Possess high expectations of what can be accomplished by self & team.
- Ability to take direction & to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment; demonstrate strong sense of urgency & true commitment to candidates and hiring managers.
- Sit & stand for extended periods: squat, bend, kneel, lift 5-50lbs.
- Drive personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement available) to university events - must have current registration & valid license.
- Travel for university events, training, etc.: 5-10% of time.
Immediate opening, to start February, 2013. Full Time Employment Status - Eligible for Employee Benefits Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Long Term Disability, 401K, Holidays & Vacation Accrual. Base Annual Salary Range $45k - $52k.
- Bachelors Degree Major/Concentration in an area of Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or Psychology.
- Cumulative GPA > 3.15.
- ADP HRB applicant tracking system experience. Monster.com resume search database experience. LinkedIN.com experience - preferred on the company recruiter side of the site as well.
- Knowledge of Boolean Search Logic.
- Cold-Calling experience.
- Career Fair and/or university recruiting experience.
- Appointment scheduling and event planning experience.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills are always a plus - advanced/fluent levels.
Grimco - 2 years ago