MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 36 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
Development of Life Cycle Cost Estimates (Development, Production and Operations and Support).
Assist Government Lead in conducting what-if exercises, budget requests, and briefings to upper level MDA management.
Development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS's); structuring of CARD contents.
Conduct cost, schedule and technical risk analysis.
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Operations Research. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition practices.
- Experence in developing Life Cycle Cost Estimates.
- Strong Math background.
- Knowledge of cost estimating tools (ACE-IT, Risk Models, and Software Models).
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Able to interact with government and contractor personnel.
- Technical background in missiles and software cost estimating preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- US Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret). Must have an active Secret Clearance.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D