Endurance International is seeking a hands-on, web savvy creative director to manage the design and conversion funnel of several websites. You will be responsible for evolving and optimizing conversion funnels, layouts, and brand development. The ideal candidate will have held senior creative positions; have experience managing designers, developers and writers; have an extensive background leading design efforts on e-commerce websites; experience with site-optimization testing; and the ability to innovate when everything is moving fast. S/he must have experience managing and optimizing multiple websites and a proven ability to get things done.
What you will do:
What you need for this position:
- Lead the creative and technical team behind several leading web hosts; oversee more than 40 websites
- Lead the development of brand identity for strategic sites
- Optimize sites to attract and convert traffic
- Direct creation of integrated, compelling marketing communications
- Formalize and optimize the creative work flow for web and marketing communication requests for high quality and throughput.
- Standardize and organize various online content to streamline creation and optimize performance of materials
- Utilize online and offline metrics to optimize conversion funnels
- Manage budget for creative and design projects
- Maintain a productive, supportive environment for the creative team, and provide both creative and technical expertise and leadership
Whats in it for you?
- Demonstrated ability to produce sales, improve conversions and optimize websites.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field; Masters preferred.
- 8-10 years of creative experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Portfolio of relevant examples in which you directly designed or served in a design leadership capacity
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message development and writing in different mediums
- Expert knowledge of creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid understanding of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Strong voice in the creative process and be able to clearly and confidently articulate and present point of view to senior management while at the same time be able to collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive and the willingness to do what it takes to her the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, generous benefits, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group - 13 months ago