The Senior Credit Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the credit data and financial statements of customers and automobile dealers to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
· Review and evaluate incoming auto loan applications based on Veros Credit’s scoring method and program.
· Analyze personal credit reports, credit applications, and other credit and financial data to assess credit worthiness.
· Conduct customer interviews as necessary to gather and document the information required to make prudent credit decisions.
· Negotiate terms and conditions of auto loan contracts within established approval/exception guidelines to ensure credit quality and profitability.
· Develop and maintain positive business relationships with new and existing automobile dealers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years of credit analyzing/buying/underwriting experience in the non-prime auto industry.
· Ability to interact with automobile dealers and customers in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
· Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Veros Credit - 12 months ago