Position Summary: Responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in analyzing and evaluating the credit worthiness of the bank’s current and potential customers by spreading, mitigating and evaluating the financial condition and repayment capacity of individuals and businesses applying for credit and identifying potential credit risks. Also serve as lead/mentor/trainer to credit analyst team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Analyze financial information.
- Prepare objective written analysis, spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions that meet sound underwriting standards and comply with Loan Policy, with all exceptions noted to be presented to Loan committees and/or Board of Directors.
- Assist lenders to ensure proper structure, risk assessment and collateral monitoring on new, existing and renewing loans.
- Organize, prioritize and manage work flow.
- Joint call with lenders to meet prospects/applicants/customers to generate new business.
- Lead/mentor/train credit analyst team to achieve higher knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 4 years of bank credit experience required; minimum of 2 years underwriting and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent financial analytical skills with sound judgment and decision making abilities.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Good knowledge of loan related regulations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and other software.
OrlandoJobs.com - 18 months ago