The Senior Customer Service Representative is focused on managing strategic accounts within Altura. They are the liaison and ambassador for the customer as they interface with other parts of the company. They oversee all service related activities by ensuring SLAs are met, tickets are actively being worked to resolution, and timely updates are provided to customers.
- Provide SPOC (Single Point of Contact) services to large national accounts by coordinating internal Altura activities. These may include diffusing upset customers, problem escalation, MAC coordination, and custom reporting.
- Interface with customers – both external and internal - in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Notify management of problem situations, staff-related issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate database records by ensuring customer information is correct and updated in a timely fashion
- Ensure unique account requirements are documented and understood by other service team members
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty efficiently with a high level of accuracy. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High school graduate and two years college or equivalent.
- Must have excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize work items. Must be able to multitask and work independently in a high pressure, customer demanding environment. Ability to learn and understand technical telecommunications language, PC applications, and other activities also required. Position requires the ability to report to work on short notice and may require off hours work
- 5+ years Customer Service experience with two years supporting strategic customers
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.