EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria. We’re looking for ambitious and smart individuals to join our Customer Service Operations teams in Richmond, VA.
This is a diverse position with great potential for the right individual who possesses strong collaboration skills, is a team player, exhibits drive, and a desire to make a difference.
- Provide customer service to producers and contract owners by effectively responding to incoming phone calls related to variable and fixed annuity products.
- Perform outbound phone calls, as needed, to complete the fulfillment of requests and follow up on inquiries.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers by adhering to established call center protocols and performance standards
- Update information in administrative and workflow systems to process producer and/or policyholder requests within established time and quality standards
- Remain current on changes and updates for products, processes, and operational procedures to ensure compliance with all required regulations and standards
- Must maintain strict adherence to schedule, have excellent time management skills, and be energized by front-line customer service delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross-train on multiple functions to provide operational flexibility and support for peak demand periods throughout the year
- Provide suggestions for improvement of current processes to management
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience in financial institution operations, customer service, and/or annuity service operations
- Proven service aptitude and customer service skills in handling customer concerns effectively, timely and in a courteous manner.
- Knowledgeable in annuity products (variable and fixed)
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and the ability to work simultaneously with multiple computer systems
- Scheduled hours may range from 8am-8pm Monday – Friday
- Ability to work overtime on an as needed basis, often without notice
- Currently FINRA Series 6 licensed or ability to obtain within 60 days
Additional Competencies Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to meet multiple performance targets @ or above benchmark service levels; including but not limited to accuracy, call quality, timeliness, and productivity.
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Flexible/Open to change - ability to adapt positively to changing business needs
- Focus on results - Proven ability to set and meet aggressive goals
- Work harmoniously with peers in a team environment to accomplish personal and professional goals.
- Previous call center experience a plus
EXL - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...